Tuition & Financial Aid
The 2016 program fee for the Physician Executive MBA is $76,000.
Payment is due in advance of each semester or may be paid in a lump sum in advance of the first semester. We are able to bill a sponsoring organization in full or in part as well. Fees may be paid via check (U.S. funds and financial institution), major credit card, or wire transfer. Program fee installments must be received by the Haslam College of Business no later than the dates specified below:
- Non-refundable advance program fee – due after admission: $1,000
- First installment deadline – January 9, 2016: $25,000
- Second installment deadline – April 15, 2016: $25,000
- Final installment deadline – August 15, 2016: $25,000
The PEMBA program fee includes the following:
- All university tuition and relevant fees
- Books and materials, including some course-specific software such as Microsoft Office 365
- Computer boot camp and technical support
- Transportation to and from classes and special events during residence periods
- Most meals during residence periods
- Full Admission to our annual Physician Leadership Symposium
- Personalized Leadership Development Plan, Coaching, and Consultations
- 25 hours of continuing medical education credit after graduation
The program fee does not include these items:
- Laptop computer (educational pricing for hardware and software is available from the University's VolShop)
- Lodging during and travel to/from residence periods
We're committed to providing you all the information you need to obtain financial resources for your MBA studies.
- While traditional fellowships/assistantships are not available for the PEMBA program, your employer may provide full or partial financial support for your degree—many applicants' employers do. The University of Tennessee recommends that you contact your employer first as you're investigating sources of funding for educational expenses.
- The University of Tennessee Financial Aid Office offers information on federal student loans for graduate students.
- If you're an employee of the University of Tennessee or a Tennessee Board of Regents Institution, you may be eligible for fee waivers.
- If you've served in the U.S. Armed Forces, you may be eligible for assistance through the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please visit http://gibill.va.gov for more information or contact the University of Tennessee Office of Veterans Affairs at email@example.com or +1 (865) 974-1500.
- The Physicians Executive MBA program qualifies for Academic Common Market tuition savings in some states. To learn more, please visit: SREB Academic Common Market. Students using Post 911 GI Benefits are particularly likely to benefit from the program’s Academic Common Market designation. Please call 865 974 5001 for more details.
If you have questions, please contact the PEMBA program office at +1 (865) 974-1772 or contact us.
Graduate & Executive Education ~ 504 Haslam Business Building, Knoxville, TN 37996-4150
Phone:+1 (865) 974-5001 ~ Fax: +1 (865) 974-4989 ~ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org